Thursday, August 9, 2007

Swimming

We went swimming at Brandon's brother's house a few weeks ago and I just found these pictures on the computer. Brandon actually took these pictures....probably in auto. I did edit them but he still got some really cute captures. Swimming outside doesn't even sound good in this 100* heat that we're getting...UGH!! At least these pictures look refreshing, right? ;)

Look at that sweet little innocent grin...what an angel...lol!


Once Aliyah realized that she could jump in the pool from the side, that's all she wanted to do. I swear the girl is part fish!! She LOVES water...which is a good thing but we have to watch her really close. She has NO fear of water.



Look at that water action!! Pretty cool, huh?

6 comments:

Michelle said...

love that first photo--she is adorable. love that little grin. and your water shots are great! love the color.

Trisha said...

Super cute! And I know what you mean about the heat! We have it too and it's torture!

cherie said...

these are fun shots. the water looks inviting and what a cutie too!

Amy said...

Looks so refreshing and fun! Love the water flying in that last shot.

Mom2Drew said...

The colors are so great and yes, he got some terrific captures. Looks like you make a good team;)

~JustJulie~ said...

She's so cute. The pool looks rather refreshing. This heat is something else, isn't it?