Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Time For A Little Update

Brandon had a follow-up doctors appointment today and good news....the stones are all GONE!!! I am so excited for him! He really did suffer with those things for over 3 months and he has been doing great since his procedure. The doctor told him that he has a 50/50 chance of getting stones in the future. If he does get them, he has a high risk of having several of them at once so lets pray that he never gets them again!

School is going by fast this semester! I love what I'm doing but I miss being home with Aliyah. I feel like I never see her. Thank goodness she likes going to Jessica's and playing with the other kids.

I don't have any pictures to post. Sadly, I haven't even gotten my camera out of the bag in a couple weeks. This weekend I have nothing planned so I will be getting out with little Miss Aliyah and hopefully getting some cute shots of her.

No comments: