I finished proofing little Kaleb's newborn photos and I just love how most of them turned out! He is just so perfect and such a good little baby. Here are just a few of my favorites from his session but first a couple of his mommy's maternity session that I never got posted.
.jpg)
.jpg)
I just love the sweet, fresh newborn look.
.jpg)
Baby Kaleb's nursery is froggies and his mommy got this frog as a shower gift, I think, so we just had to try some photos with it. I'm so glad we did b/c I just love how he is all snuggled up with it.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Such tiny, itty bitty newborn feet. However, Kaleb has got some really long toes!
.jpg)
Kaleb's daddy is a big Harley Davidson fan so we had to get some pictures with his Harley hat on and I actually think this is my favorite photo from the whole shoot.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment