Emersyn turned ONE month old yesterday...already!! So today I did her first monthly photo. It's not the greatest picture but she wasn't a fan of the pink chair so this was the best I got in the 2 seconds she gave me before she started screaming bloody murder.

I am amazed at what Miss Emersyn is doing already. She is SOOO alert already. Here's a quick rundown of her 1 month stats:
* She is already smiling and cooing!
* weighs 11 lbs 4 oz!!!!!
* measures 22.5 inches (grew 1 inch since birth)
* she can no longer wear newborn clothes. 0-3 and even some 3-6 month clothes.
* she outgrew the newborn diapers as well...at 2 weeks old.
* wears size 1 Pampers Swaddlers. she leaks thru Huggies.
* does not like evenings from 4:00 to 9:00
* likes to eat, from her mama only
* is not a fan of the bottle
* she's beginning to like bathtime
* hates getting dressed and undressed
To elaborate on her not liking evenings, I'm not sure why but she just fusses, cries, and screams almost every single evening. She went to the dr this morning and I was told she's not colicky unless she cries all day long. Uh...ok? I was afraid I was eating something she might be alergic to or she's really gassy or I just don't know. We did get some gas drops and they seem to help a little but they don't cure the whole fussy time. The good news? Our dr told me the fussy evenings won't last forever, she will outgrow it. Thank God!! So I take back my comment on having a 3rd really easy baby b/c Emersyn has made me a liar. Third time's a charm, right? ;-)
2 comments:
Still looks like a cute pic to me!! Bummer about the fussy evenings... I had a colicy baby who was fussy during the day but cried straight through for about 5-6 hours in the evening only, until he fell asleep... Hopefully she not colic and will be better and better as she gets a little bigger!! Good luck and get some sleep!!
i figured youve been too busy with the kids to post. i cant believe she weighs 11 pounds.wow. hope she feels better during the evening hours soon. you must be stressed since thats when aliyah and brandon get home and you have to make dinner around that time too. :(
Post a Comment