Monday, June 21, 2010

the 2 littles

I took the little girls' pictures today...or I should say I took Emersyn's and attempted to take Kinsley's. I didn't get any of Kinsley that I was super thrilled with. I'm going to try again tomorrow but I'm not sure that I will have any luck. That girl is just NOT interested in sitting, looking at the camera, and smiling all at the same time. She would much rather be running the other way. I even tried just following her around and letting her do her own thing and even then she was having nothing to do with the camera.

Emersyn did really well for her 3 month pictures. This was my favorite! I love it!!




Another favorite =)






Here are a few of my attempts at Kinsley's 2 year photos. In this one, I was pointing to my cheek and saying "smile like this." So she pointed to her cheek, but no smile =(.


I got this smile b/c I was bribing her with food! The girls LOVES food!



I really wish she was looking at me in this one...


No comments: