I just uploaded my point and shoot camera and thought I would come share some of what we've been up to so far this month :)
Aliyah started her softball games, which I've already shared but have more pictures :) She was much happier when Grandma bought her black mesh shorts and orange socks. She HATES baseball pants!!
This stinker is still not walking. She stands on her own and has taken one step several times but that's it. She could totally walk, she just doesn't want to. But gosh she is so cute and sweet! =) Love her!!
Lots of people always comment on how she's the quiet one of the three. Ha! She just doesn't show her true colors when we are out and about...lol. If she's attached to my hip, she's happy but at home when I don't carry her around all day...this is what happens. She can throw quite the fit already!!
Aliyah's team practicing before a game.
This is how she spends her time during the games...climbing the stairs. Imagine that!
We had a little play date this morning and Emmy loves Raelyn =)
I got a shipment this afternoon from thirty-one. I went in the other room to do something really quick and when I came back to open the box, I found Miss Emmy climbing all over the box. Good thing nothing was fragile! She was having a good ole time climbing all over that box! Maybe I should buy boxes for my kids to play with...
Big girl chillin in her chair at the game tonight. She thought she was hot stuff sitting in her big girl chair :)
She played with this cup of water for quite a while until she started taking the lid off. I took it away and oh buddy, did we have a meltdown!! She was NOT happy with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment