As soon as I told Aliyah we were going to the library, she said "Oh, I know what book I want to get!" I said, "Oh yeah, which book would you like?" to which she replied "that pig book that has 3 little pigs in it!" Cute. It took us awhile to find it but once we did she was thrilled and sat right down and started reading it. Kinsley climbed up in the chair next to big sister =)

(Notice the medal around Aliyah's neck? ;)

Kinsley was more interested in climbing the steps. Take a look at that chub on those legs! I love it!!

I let Aliyah have a dilly bar after supper tonight and she made the mistake of leaving it unattended on the table within Kinsley's reach....LOL. Needless to say, Aliyah didn't get/want it back ;) Kinsley sure enjoyed it =) Notice the corn stuck to the corner of it.
Monday morning, I was trying to figure out what was wrong with my camera. The camera is thankfully ok, it's the lens that is broke. So I was taking pictures of the girls eating their breakfast and look at this evil eye I got from Miss Kinsley...haha! Can you say 'tude in the morning?


As I was organizing photos for this post, I found this one from Sunday night. The only picture my camera would take before the lens decided it wouldn't focus anymore. I love that smile on Kinsley and LOOK at all those TEETH!! Someone asked me the other day how many teeth she has and I honestly wasn't sure. She absolutely refuses to let me stick my finger in her mouth. She bites down as soon as I even try. But thanks to this picture, I do believe the number is SEVEN!! Look closely b/c you can barely see the bottom right tooth, but it's there!

Happy Wednesday!! Two more days til the weekend =)

Happy Wednesday!! Two more days til the weekend =)

No comments:
Post a Comment