Sunday, November 15, 2009

favorite clients

I've been extremely busy lately with photo shoots, which is a good thing!! One of my favorite things about photography is repeat clients and being able to watch little ones grow up. I've been doing photos for this family for a little over 3 years, since the bigger guy was a newborn. It's hard to believe he is already over 3 years old!! I had a session with them last Sat and I ended with soooo many favorites from their session. It was hard but I picked just a few to share here.

Dawson was being a bit of a tough guy that day. Not wanting to really cooperate so I held him down and tickled him to get this shot =)


I think this was the only shot I got of Lennon that his tongue was not hanging out of his mouth ;) I loved his little tongue sticking out all day though ;)


Love the grungy, grumpy "feel" of this one. He's laying in the scoop of a tractor.


A new all time favorite! Love the moment I captured. Another favorite part of photography =)


Love their tongues sticking out ;) Most people like the traditional look-at-the-camera-and-smile photos but me? I like the more real life, down to earth photos. Makes life more fun and interesting, not to mention the walls these photos will hang on ;)
I have several more sessions to get proofed, as well as 2 more sessions booked for this week. So I'm going to be busy for a while longer and apologize in advance for the lack of posts and photos of my girls...

No comments: