This is a crappy cell phone pic and she doesn't look very happy but she was, I promise. I took this to send to Brandon to show him how good she was being. He needed that after the poop incident last night ;-).

The little girls and I had dinner with my sister tonight (Aliyah still has a fever so her and Daddy went to Gma and Gpa's so she could get out of the house too) and then we headed out to her future in-laws. They live in the country and they have 6 week old puppies, fainting goats, cows, and kitties. Kinsley loved visiting all the animals. She especially enjoyed carrying around Matt and Alora's new kitty. I wish I would have recorded that but I was too busy laughing hysterically =).

Those are crappy cell phone pics too but you know what, I LOVE my phone and being able to take pictures and videos on it. So many memories would be lost and forgotten if it weren't for my phone. I would much rather have a crappy picture of a memory than not have that memory at all.
Just for fun, a short little cow video. All the cows would moo when someone said "yeah boys!" Alora and I found it amusing ;-) and Kinsley liked it when they mooed too.
Just for fun, a short little cow video. All the cows would moo when someone said "yeah boys!" Alora and I found it amusing ;-) and Kinsley liked it when they mooed too.

No comments:
Post a Comment