I had a WONDERFUL Mother's Day!! I woke up to breakfast in bed. Then I got to open my new point & shoot camera that takes high-def videos!! You are probably wondering why in the world I need a point & shoot when I have a monstrous camera already. Well, the answer is simple. I don't really enjoy lugging that beast everywhere I go and I am notorious for forgetting it. There are times in life where I'd just like to capture the moment and not worry about changing lenses, changing settings, worrying about lighting and all that jazz. Sometimes its good, and freeing to just let the camera do all the work. So I asked for a simple point & shoot camera for Mother's Day, and bonus that it takes videos!! LOVE that feature! =)
After playing with my new toy for a while, it was time to head to church. We had a great sermon on Mothers. Our pastor reminded us today that "If your mother never had kids, then neither will you." =) After church, we headed to the zoo, where a million other moms decided to visit as well. I've never seen the zoo so busy! We still had a great time, we just avoided the lines :). We ended our day by eating at my fave Chinese restaurant!
Here are just a few of my favorite pictures from today. I'll get the rest of them up tomorrow. It's midnight and I'm exhausted.
This right here never happens. All 5 of us in one picture!! We were walking along and I was trying to take a picture of Brandon pulling the girls in the wagon when a man offered to take a picture of all of us. That man has no idea how happy that made me!!
Happy Mother's Day to all mothers out there! Hope you had a wonderful day!!



No comments:
Post a Comment