Sunday, October 26, 2008

What A Weekend!

This was a crazy busy weekend. To kick off our weekend, Aunt Cindy came to visit Friday evening. Aliyah was SOOOO excited to see her and she was really sad when it was time for Aunt Cindy to leave. Aliyah wanted to go home with her and stay the night. That wasn't possible b/c Aliyah had a tumbling meet at 8:30 Saturday morning. She would have had the highest score if she had not done too many rolls. She was supposed to do 5 and I think she did 7. I guess she just got too excited! After the tumbling meet, we had to go shopping for a 1st birthday party that we were going to Saturday night. Aliyah helped pick out the present and then we headed home to wrap it and get ready for the party. The party was fun, as is most 1st birthday parties. Gotta love that cake smashin'. Today was church this morning and then home to prepare for a family photo shoot that I had this afternoon. Daddy stayed home with both girls while I was gone...the first time he was home alone with both girls since Kinsley was born. Needless to say, everyone survived. The house may have been in complete chaos when I got home but everyone was fed, clean, and happy and that's all that counts, right? Once I got home from the photo shoot, we were out the door once again to get some grub for supper. We finally got home around 7:30, cleaned house, got the kids ready for bed, put the kids to bed, and I was finally able to sit down and proof a few of the zillion pictures that were taken this weekend.

These were all taken Friday evening while Aunt Cindy was visiting. We hadn't seen her since her last visit when Kinsley was about 3 weeks old. A few of these pictures were taken by Cindy. She enjoyed playing with my camera ;) She wants one now =)

Me and Miss K


Love this bath shot that Cindy got.


Love this one too!!








We can't wait to visit with Aunt Cinny again. We're planning on heading South to visit her at the end of November. The countdown begins!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

YAY!!! I love my Traders!!!!