Tuesday, June 16, 2009

One year ago...

...I posted this. I can't believe it. One year ago tonight, we were preparing to head to the hospital early the next morning to meet our little girl. And that little girl is going to be 1 tomorrow....*sigh*. Seriously?! A year has gone by already??? Someone pinch me b/c I can't believe it. It's been a great year and we have been so very blessed with the best little girl anyone could ask for. She's beautiful, easy-going, always happy, sweet, and funny. I just love her to pieces.

I will have more to say tomorrow night but for now I will leave you with this from the big party this last Sunday.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Happy Birthday, Kinsley! We Love You!

Vita said...

She is adorable and you are lucky she is so sweet. Happy Birthday Kinsley!!
PS I love the pic.