Thursday, July 2, 2009

swimming

The girls and I went swimming this morning at our local version of the Y. I took my camera, and believe it or not, I left it in full auto. (yes, Vita, you read that right ;) I didn't worry about having to set all my settings to get the perfect picture and it was refreshing. Sometimes its good to just step back and let the camera do its thing. And let me tell you, that's a hard thing for me to do on this photography journey of mine. Although I wasn't entirely thrilled with some of the results I got, I'm not going to fret about it b/c I got my girls doing something they both love...being in water =)

A really cute one of Kinsley....I LOVE her big smile!!


Aliyah actually "posed" for me.


She took a couple of her water Barbie dolls with her. I was taking pictures of Kinsley when I turned around and saw her doing this. If you look close, you can see the 2 ropes and she is tying her Barbie to one of them so she could swing.

Look at how proud she was of herself...lol

Looks like how those girls tie themselves around the big ropes at the circus, huh?


Then they swung together.


My little sister went with us and Kinsley loved going down the water slide with her over and over and over again.


Another of my swinging monkey...lol.


Aliyah's turn down the water slide =)

Aliyah kept doing handstands under the water and she wanted me to take some pictures of her doing one. (You can click on the storyboard to make it bigger.)

2 comments:

Vita said...

Auto can be a good thing (sometimes HA! HA!) Your pictures always look great. The girls look like they had fun. How come you arent in any of the pictures??????

Angelica said...

I was behind the camera. Me in a bathing suit = not eye appealing!!