Ok, well...I just got a little off subject there. Oops! Back to my title. We went to bed around 11 last night. I had just fed Emersyn and was expecting her to go right back to sleep, just as she had done all day. Ha! Yeah, right! What was I thinking? It was her first night home and in true Trader girl fashion, she wanted nothing to do with sleeping. (Neither did the other 2 their first night home.) I fed her, I burped her, I changed her diaper...more than once, I sang to her, I held her....none of it worked. She was ready to party! Finally at 4 am this morning, she decided she was tired. Awesome! Now I can hopefully get 3 hours of sleep before I have to wake up and get Aliyah ready for school. I start to doze off...only to hear Kinsley saying "momma?" "momma?". Nice. Just great. She decided she would help Emersyn keep me up all night. I went in Kinsley's room, rocked her and laid her back down. She didn't go back to sleep until a little after 5. That means I am running on about 2 hours of sleep and my eyes are closing as I type this. I love having a brand new baby. I just wish the sleep deprivation wasn't part of the package...
Just one picture from the hospital for now. I love this one!

1 comment:
Good Luck, sneak in that sleep anytime you can!! Love the picture!
Post a Comment