Tuesday, May 4, 2010

just some randomness

A girl wearing a dress digging in the dirt. This is SO Aliyah. A girly girl when it comes to clothes yet she likes to get dirty.


Emersyn is NOT a fan of grass! lol


At first I really liked this picture. Then the more I looked at it the more funny her head looks. Not sure what it is... Almost looks like I photoshopped her head from a different picture but I didn't.


a more natural pose and sweet =)


She had gotten into my makeup earlier in the day and demanded kitty whiskers and a nose. Silly girl!


Those blue eyes!


I have been attempting this shot probably since the day Kinsley was born and I finally got it!! Woot! Love those long, thick eyelashes! My girls definitly hit the jackpot when it comes to blue eyes and lashes. Even I'm jealous ;-)


Aliyah threw a little rubber turtle and it stuck to the ceiling. Kinsley went and got a chair thinking she was going to reach it to get it down...lol. Any excuse for her to climb on a chair...


Miss Emersyn just chillin on the couch watching her crazy sisters run around like wild animals.


Love them sweet little piggies...yum!


Look at that! 2 posts in 2 days and a post with all THREE girls in it! Woohoo!

No comments: