Two posts in a row of Aliyah! Woohoo! Maybe, just maybe, we have turned a corner with her being
willing to have her picture taken. Or maybe I should just enjoy it while it lasts b/c come tomorrow, she probably won't want anything to do my camera again. Either way, it's been fun =) Cindy came to visit today. Her, Aliyah, and I went to Chinese for lunch. Just the three of us girls, like old times. When we were in college, Cindy and I would get Chinese on the weekends while Brandon was at work. Brandon doesn't really care for Chinese. He'll eat it occasionally but he doesn't love it like we do! So it worked out well for all of us. I miss those days and I miss my Cindy. I hate living so far away from her. She's been an awesome friend, from the day I met her in our Child Psych class, the semester I was pregnant with Aliyah. She would always rub my belly and ask how "Cletus the fetus" was doing....lol. Anyway, after Chinese we stopped by a 2nd hand store and picked up Aliyah's Halloween costume. Come to find out, Cindy is going to be the same thing as Aliyah and Kinsley. I'm not telling what that is ;). After that, we came home to a quiet house. Brandon and Kinsley were both napping so we decided to head out and take some pictures. Cindy recently bought a new camera and she's trying so hard to learn how to use it so we went out for a crash course in photography, although I am far from knowing everything and I'm not the greatest. But I showed her what I do know. Surprisingly, Aliyah was NOT bribed in any way to take any of the following pictures. She happily obliged and loved being our model!


LOVE this one. So sassy, which is totally her!


Cindy found this tree and it had 2 perfect spots to sit for her and Aliyah. Problem was they were a bit too high. She tried for a good 10 minutes to get up in that tree. We needed a ladder. She was very persistant, but finally gave up for fear of ripping a big hole in her jeans....bwahahaha!

Love this one too. It's so hard to get a genuine smile out of her so when I get one, I'm thrilled!

Gorgeous Cindy!

We found this guy crawling on a leaf. Aliyah wanted to bring him home with her but I talked her into letting him stay in his home where he is comfortable.

I think this is my favorite of the day. Those eyelashes and the gentleness she was showing for that little caterpillar. She can be so sweet....


She wanted to swing from this tree like a monkey but when we got her up there, she was too scared for me to let go so Cindy took some fun shots of us together....a rare occassion around here.

Thanks for coming to see us Cindy!! We had fun with you today!
3 comments:
I coming back and I am climbing that tree!!! Next time, no hooker boots!
a ladder would probably help too ;)
Glad to see you had "girl time" with Aliyah and your girlfriend. Love the smiles!
Post a Comment