Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Celebration: part 3

Here are the rest of Emmy's birthday party pictures.  The cake table after the cake finally arrived :). 
I just realized that I forgot to post a picture of the cake in the cake post.  Oops!
Snack table.  The fruit tray turned out so pretty.  I know, I'm a dork to get all excited over a stinkin fruit tray.  But...it's the little things in life, right?
 The cutest guest of honor ever! =)
 Present time!
 She was either bored or tired...lol.

 Brandon's aunt makes all the cute bows and flowers you see in the girls' hair.  I was thrilled to get this cute bow holder from her =)  Totally beats the current hairbow storing system!

 All the goodies she got =)

It was an awesome party and we had fun celebrating our lil 1-year-old.  I have to give a huge thank you to my Mom b/c without her help, I would not have been able to get everything done for this party.  Having that training conference for work last week put me really behind in the planning for this party.  My mom and I worked on stuff all day on Friday and Saturday morning.  I love planning and preparing for birthday parties but this party snuck up on me and I didn't have near enough done before I had to leave for my training.  So, thanks Mom!!  We did a good job! =)

No comments: