Sunday, March 6, 2011

shopping is hard work

I used to love to shop.  I could shop all day and not get tired at all.  It's amazing how things change cuz I don't like to shop so much now.  Not sure if it's because I'm getting old or because I have kids now or a combination of the two.  I can handle one, two, three, or maybe even four stores but after that I'm pretty much ready to go home. 

Well, we shopped allll day yesterday and today!!  I am beat.  And so are the girls and they only went shopping with us today.  Emmy went with us both days but the 2 older girls stayed with Grandma and Grandpa yesterday.  Aliyah likes to shop, but only for toys.  After she gets a toy or two, she's ready to go home.  Kinsley only wants to shop if she can walk and pull everything off the shelves or racks that she can reach.  Emmy is good at shopping but only if she's being carried.  She only lasts so long sitting in a cart or stroller before she gets really bored.  Doesn't all that make you want to take my 3 shopping?  ;-)

The main reason for our 2-day shopping trip was bunk beds.  We had a few other things we were looking for but the bunk beds were top priority and unfortunately we came home empty handed.  We even went to 3 different cities!  We have decided to put Aliyah and Kinsley in the same room and give Emmy her own room for now.  In a year or so when Emmy gets a little older, her and Kinsley will be sharing a room and Aliyah will get her room back to herself.  We have learned that Miss Emmy sleeps MUCH better and through the night when she is in a room by herself.  She's just a really light sleeper.  Aliyah wants to share a room with Kinsley and most of all, she wants bunk beds.  She is super, duper excited about getting bunk beds.  She was rather disappointed when we came home yesterday without bunk beds.  I have looked online and I think I've picked which ones I want.  I just hate ordering online when I'm spending that much money on something.  I'd much rather see what I'm ordering before I fork over all that money.  I guess I'll just pray that we get a good product. 

Emmy's "spill proof" straw cup ended up leaking all over her carseat so we had to put her in Kinsley's seat yesterday and she looked so funny in it =)  She looked like she didn't have a neck and she couldn't turn her head.  It was so funny to see her only move her eyes...lol. 
A cart full of girls.  Wonder how much we could sell them for??  lol!
Emmy looks so thrilled here...lol


3 comments:

Jaycie and Randy said...

We got our bunk beds at american furnature and LOVE them!!!!! let me know if you want info and I will google them!! They are twin over twin with a twin trundle drawer underneath!!

Angelica said...

sent you an email! =)

Vita said...

i bought bunk beds for jessie and rainey but after a month neither one wanted them anymore, they took up too much room and noone ever slept on the top. got rid of it! now we are back to single beds! Im glad we didnt spend much on them!