Friday, March 25, 2011

our day

I have no exciting title today b/c nothing real exciting happened, which I guess is a good thing.  We woke up to SNOW this morning which is absolutely ridiculous for the end of March!  I am soooo ready for winter to be over!!  It's even worse that we had 80 degree weather just a few days ago.  80 degrees and snow in the same week only happens in Illinois.  Stupid weather, we have here.  Anyway, since the weather was craptastic today, the little girls and I stayed home.  Thankfully I had all my errands done for the week.  Since the snow was completely gone by the time Daddy got home work, we did mangae to get out and go to Wendy's for supper and then made a quick trip to the circus...err...I mean Walmart.  We got home and the girls wanted to watch a movie so I set them up with lots of blankets on their floor, some popcorn, and juice.  And they are watching Dispicable Me....again.  For the millionth time.  I'm so glad Brandon bought it last weekend.  Best $32 we've spent!  (we got the Blu-ray/DVD combo so we have a copy for in the house and the van =)   
Kinsley's face is hilarious in that picture! ;)  If you didn't notice, I had my camera on auto, complete with the pop-up flash.  I guess the flash was a little too bright for Kinsley...lol.  Brandon accidently broke my external flash last week, just 2 days before I had to shoot a wedding.  Yeah, so not cool.  But my awesome friend, Cindy let me borrow her external flash so all was well with the wedding.  I still have her external flash but I like to keep it safely tucked away in my camera bag for fear that it might get broken. 





 I spent most of the day organizing several things and tidying up the house.  I finally got this bow holder put up in Emmy's room.  I knew the girls had a lot of bows but I didn't realize we had THIS many!!  And this isn't even all of them!!  A girl can never have too many bows though, right? ;-)
I can't believe it but we have absolutely nothing planned for the next 2 days.  We were going to go to Indiana to stay overnight (we have a free night stay at any Drury to use) but we decided not to go b/c of this crappy weather.  Maybe I will get more things done around the house, or maybe I will sit on my butt and do nothing...

No comments: