Sunday, February 22, 2009

The nasty flu

Brandon and I, unfortunately, did not manage to dodge the flu. We got it and we got it bad. It was awful. Someone was sick in our house from Monday to Saturday morning. First Kinsley, then Aliyah, then Brandon, and finally me. The flu was nice enough to strike each one of us individually. I just hope it is all over. However, I put Aliyah to bed tonight with a 101 fever...

While we were all stricken with the flu...
* Kinsley turned 8 months old.
* Aliyah turned 5 years old!!! Please tell me how that happened!!
* We celebrated Aliyah's birthday with a Princess party on Sat.
* Aliyah won 3rd place at her tumbling meet today. She got a trophy and she could not be more proud of herself ;)

Posts on all of these Trader happenings to follow...

No comments: