


Miss K finally got her first tooth this week!! We went to Daddy's work on Tuesday and one of his co-workers asked if she had any teeth yet and I said "nope, not even a sign of any." I stuck my finger in her mouth and was surprised to feel something sharp on the bottom. She did have a little tooth peeking up. I've tried to show everyone since then and she does not like it. I suppose she thinks I don't need to be showing off her little toofer. I've been trying to get a picture of it but I don't think that will be happening. I'm hoping this is a good sign, since I had no clue she even had a tooth coming in. She has had no fever, no fussiness, no drooling, no nothing. Aliyah had no problems teething either. She got her first 2 teeth at 4 months and had all her teeth by the time she was 6 months. I was prepared for the worst with Kinsley since Aliyah was such a breeze but crooss our fingers, she's going to be easy too! I've heard horror stories about some babies when they get teeth...fevers, constant fussiness, runny nose, even diaper rash. I thank God that my babies are little troopers =).
2 comments:
she looks like an angel:):)
omg.. that picture is outstanding!
Post a Comment