Wednesday, March 2, 2011

catchin' up

Although my job is supposed to only be part-time, it has been eating up a lot of my time lately.  I have to do my training this month to become certified and it is a 25 hour course alone, which consists of 3 2-hour conference calls and 2 full days of in-person training.  I have to drive 2 hours away next Wed and Thurs.  I'm not looking forward to it.  I still have to do my normal office hours and phone calls on top of that while still being a wife and mommy and trying to keep our house going.  Oh, and I'm in the thick of planning Emmy's birthday party to top it all off.  Ahhhh....chaos...such is life.  

Anyway, here are some pictures I managed to take the last couple of days.

I always put Emmy in the living room to play in the mornings while I get Aliyah ready for school.  She will usually end up crawling to find me but yesterday she didn't.  When I noticed she wasn't around and she was awfully quiet, I went to check on her and found this. 
 Apparently someone had a late night snack the night before and didn't put the box away so Emmy decided to help herself to a little breakfast ;-)

Now that I can't do much with Aliyah's hair, I've been doing more with Kinsley's hair.  I guess I didn't realize how long Kinsley's hair has gotten b/c I can do pretty anything with her hair that I used to do with Aliyah's hair...yay! :)
 Since she looked so cute yesterday, I was trying to get a good picture of her but of course she wanted nothign to do with the camera.  Here she is telling me "no, stop it!"
 Emmy waiting ever-so-patiently for Kinsley to share with her...
 Still waiting...
 "I'll just help myself then!"  LOL =)
 Took these earlier this evening.  I really wish I hadn't forgotten to change my settings for this one.  Oh well, I still love it! =)
 LOL!!!  ;-)
 I LOVE this one!!!
 Here's Kinsley trying to avoid the camera.  "I"ll just keep chewing this stuff (peaches) in my mouth and ignore her.  Maybe she will go away..."  It didn't work.  I ended up getting right in her face and standing between her and the TV ;)

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I read this yesterday but wanted to read it again today because it made me smile yesterday. Do you get sick of me commenting on every post :-) Too bad! Love you.