I have way too many pictures from Emmy's party to put them all in one post so I decided to split them up, which gives you something to look forward to, huh? ;-) So...here goes round one...
This was such a simple, yet extremely cute idea that I stole from the internet. Who would have guessed that replacing the labels on a water bottle would be such a cute addition to a birthday party? I did make the labels myself in photoshop, which I thought they turned out pretty darn cute! I got several compliments on them =)
Emmy's highchair all decked out...I made the little balloon banner myself too using a friend's cricut.
Party hats like this can cost close to $20 online. I found this one at Hobby Lobby for $6 and I had a 40% off coupon so I paid $4 for it. It had pom-poms on it that I took off and replaced with the pink feathery stuff. I love when I get a good deal! =)
Gotta have a pinata!
I'm not a huge fan of party favors. I hate spending/wasting money on something that kids are just going to throw in the trash so I try to come up with something different. This time I made balloon suckers. They turned out super cute but they were a pain to make! I'm not sure what I was thinking but I only bought one sucker mold so I could only make one sucker at a time and I made 15. I had to melt the candy, pour it in the mold, place the mold in the fridge til the candy hardened, then start all over again. Yeah, took me forever!
Emmy was so excited over the pinata! I love the first picture =) I told Brandon to stand next to it so I could get a picture of her next to the pinata. She took one look at the pinata and turned to Brandon with that huge grin on her face!
I got creative this time when it came to filling the pinata. Those giant bags of pinata fillers are another waste of money to me. They're filled with hard candy that little kids can't have and cheapo toys that get thrown away. So this time I filled it with fruit snacks, whale crackers, and some noise makers. The kids were just as excited!
I'll end with this picture for tonight. Hilarious!! My sister thought Emmy was going to pop the balloon. LOL!










2 comments:
Nice! You are just like those 2 peas people....When I have children, I will pay you to do all this junk since I will have 25 jobs. I will pay you to be a serogate (however you spell it) and come up with their birthday ideas :-) Once again, another fantastic job!
Cindy - you are too funny!! You're just as creative as I am so I'm sure you will have some rockin bday parties. BTW - would you get busy on making those children already?! LOL =)
Post a Comment