Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Spring...Is that you?

We had a pretty warm day today and I gotta say, it put me in a great mood! I LOVE Spring...it's my favorite season b/c I don't like cold weather so I'm always ready for Spring. Unfortunately Spring is not here to stay just yet. Forecast says temperatures are going to drop back down for the next few days...total bummer :(

Aliyah finally got to get her new bike outside and take it for a ride. She was more than thrilled to go for not 1 walk this evening, but 2. We went for a walk before dinner and a really long walk after dinner. I can't wait until we can go for a walk every evening.

Here's a picture I got of her earlier today. Doesn't she just look so sweet?!

12 comments:

April said...

oh she's adorable. i'm glad you had nice weather..we have had great weather the past couple days and it's says it's going to rain here too on friday. i'm not excited about that. but i guess we can always use the moisture.

Tracie said...

Beautiful Angelica! We're having spring weather here too and it definately puts me in a good mood too :)
She is darling.

Mom2Drew said...

Yes, we don't used to Spring until mid May. Hang in there.

C said...

To cute :)

Reds said...

Spring - can't wait!! She is adorable!

Jess said...

Congrats to Aliyah on her new pretty bike!

I am with ya, SO looking forward to those nice, long, after dinner walks again!

Val said...

so sweet!

mamawest777 said...

very sweet!

Becky said...

Love the dog leading the way there. Makes me long for spring too!

Anonymous said...

she sure does look SWEET!
love the photo on the bike! and love the doggie in the photo too! makes you on theme LOL!
tara

Margaret said...

Those are both beautiful shots. I love how happy she looks to be outside in that first one. We had some warm days here earlier in the week, but today it's raining. Oh well. At least it's not snow!;)

Anonymous said...

her bike is cute i like the color pink