Friday, February 1, 2008

Snow Much Fun

Get ready for a whole lotta pictures :-) I was so excited to get all this snow we finally got just so I could take Aliyah out and get some fun pictures. Both of my sisters came over and we all went outside for about an hour. Aliyah had so much fun and Mommy finally got some good photos :)!

Our backyard is one giant hill and we have smaller steeper hills on the side of our yard...makes sledding all the more fun. Aliyah just had a blast!







I think this is my favorite from the day.


This is my baby sis. I don't have too many pictures of her so I'm keeping this one...although she has a funny expression on her face. I told her to smile and she wouldn't so maybe posting this picture on my blog will teach her next time to smile :)


I wanted a picture of Aliyah's face up close so I kept following her around and calling her name. Finally she stopped, turned around, looked right at me, stuck that hand up and said "NO!" Little stinker!!





But, I still wouldn't leave her alone so she FINALLY gave in and she gave me these sweet little grins. I'm so glad I got these b/c she usually has a funny cheesy smile and she actually gave me sweet smiles today :-)


17 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, looks like they had fun.. We still have not really gotten enough snow to do this yet!

Becky said...

These are great--I love the way the snow is sticking to the fur hood in the b/w shots.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a fun day. Love the hand photo.

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful! Looks like a lot of fun!
cari

Margaret said...

What a fun day! You got a lot of cute shots! We have a little sled just like yours!:)

Chell said...

aww so much fun. Great pictures...

Kimberly said...

How cute! I love the expressions on their faces. Great pics!!

mamawest777 said...

I am jealous!! The snow is beautiful!

Amy said...

I can tell she was having a blast playing in the snow! Very nice photos, I think the second to last one is just precious.

Val said...

Fun shots!

Anonymous said...

These are SUCH fun photos! So wonderful. I love the sequence shooting on the first set. Really great colors and be smiles.

Jess said...

These are great! I love that look of sheer JOY on her face as she is sledding! LOL about your sister... I do that to my sisters too when they won't smile or insist on making weird faces at me!

Mom2Drew said...

Your white looks great here and I love seeing kids having fun in snow.

For Over 29 Years... said...

How fun and I'm so jealous of all this snow. I really like the one of her at the end of the hill.

pat said...

I can almost hear her laughing. Nice series, here.

Jessica said...

What a fun day! You never know where those round sleds will take you, they are wild! Love the last shot.

Ruthe said...

I love the b&w ones--you know that! Looks like you had tons of fun!