This is little Kaleb once again. I babysit this little guy everyday. I posted some of his 3 month pictures a couple weeks ago and he's already almost 5 months! We were doing a little tummy time play today and he was being all smiley...until I got the camera out. This little stinker WILL NOT smile for me when that big ole camera is in front of my face. He can be all smiles for a long time and as soon as I run to get the camera, he puts the smiles away. At least I got eye contact today so we are making progress ;)
I like how this one turned out. The color just wasn't working for me so I changed it to b&w. I used a dark chocolate action on it.
.jpg)
And of course I had to play some more. Kaleb's eyes are brown so I really like the sepia on his photos. Which one do you think is better?
17 comments:
the bw for me...i like sepias, don't get me wrong, but there's something special about bw's...
so this is your baby huh? well, at least you get to practice...even if he doesn't smile...think of it as uncooperative practicing material...so for you'll be ready for your sessions... ;)
I love, love, love the first one. Fabulous B&W. Such a great composition, as well!
Beautiful! He's a cutie!
His eyes are so sweet here. Nice conversions.
How sweet! I love the natural light that falls on the side of his head.
Those are great! I really like the B&W
I really love the last one. What a cutie.
very cute. I like the second one.
I love your composition, and I like the first one better.
aw what a beautiful baby
I'm a sepia lover - so I like the second one best. I love the warmer tones you can get with sepia or a dark chocolate conversion. Your baby is beautiful!
This looks great...I really like the sepia one!
Cari
i like it in b/w!!!
and how could you not get the camera out every second with this cutie ?!
tara
What a wonderful shot! I like both of them, but slightly prefer the B&W. Lucky you to have a "borrowed baby" to use as a model!
I love the 2nd one better, but I love them both! Beautiful! So much better than photographing my artichoke! *sigh*
i love this piz i meen i love your piz
kaleb so cute
Post a Comment