Kadi is our little doggie. She is a pug/picanese (sp?) mix and we got her last April when she was just 6 weeks old. She is just over a year old now, she was born at the end of Feb. She is a hyper little thing and I have to admit, she drives me nuts quite a bit b/c she gets so hyper. Aliyah loves playing with her and they have become good buddies. Kadi is great with Aliyah...she has never even growled at Aliyah. I'm very thankful that we got a dog that we could totally trust with our child.
Kadi likes to destroy her toys. She will only chew on soft, plush toys and she will chew on one spot until she has a hole in it...thus pulling all the stuffing out and making a big mess. We give her chew bones all the time, but she can chew the ones that are for her size of dog in about 1-2 hours....completely gone. We went to Wal-Mart Friday night and Brandon found this bone for her. Made for a really large dog. I wasn't even sure that Kadi would be able to get her mouth on the thing to chew it. Boy was I wrong. She can pick the thing up and carry it all around the house. It's quite comical. I wanted to get a picture of her carrying the bone in her mouth but she wouldn't cooperate so I had to settle with her chewing on the bone.
.jpg)
.jpg)
And just so you can see how much Kadi has grown since we got her. She was only 3 lbs when we got her and now she is probably around 13 lbs or so. She could fit in the palm of my hand when we first got her. Just look at that adorable little puppy face!!
18 comments:
These are wonderful and that last one is priceless!
Cari
She is soooooooo cute! My dog does the same thing with stuffed toys, and he enjoys it so much I just keep buying the cheapest ones I can find and vacuuming a lot!
How cute! And in the last one, she has such a cute, quizzical look on her face.
Kadi is a cutie, that last shot is adorable! I just love how she has her head tilted!
That dog is the CUTEST little thing ever!
Oh look at that pug, DW would be all over that :) Great shots.
love the expression in the last shot!!! adorable!
What a cutie! I love that last shot, especially!
aaawwww what a face!!!
Oh how adorable! I want a pug so bad. I love that first picture.
how cute! the bone is bigger than the dog LOL!tara
Oh my word. She is too too cute. I thought she was a puppy at first (I am sure she still acts like a puppy...haha) Well she is adorable and you really seemed to capture her personality here.
oh how cute!
Ohhh she is so cute! I have a weakness for pugs, if I ever get a dog it will be a pug.
Very cute - I had to laugh at the bone being almost as big as him! :)
what a cutie!! So tiny!!
So sweet and I'm not even an animal lover - shhhh! I like that first picture a lot!
your dog is relly cute
Post a Comment