Tuesday, January 13, 2009

this will make you laugh

If this picture does not make you laugh, then I don't know what will. I took several pictures of both kiddos today. As I was going through them, I found this one. Totally unexpected. I didn't realize I had gotten this shot today. This is one of the many reasons I love photography. Catching moments like this and not even realizing it until you view them later on the computer. I actually laughed outloud when I opened this and Brandon asked what was so funny. Our Kinsley. That's whats so funny =) She has been blowing raspberries pretty much non-stop since Sat. (or so it seems). It's funny until you put a big 'ole spoonful of cereal, fruit, or vegetable in her mouth and then you end up wearing it...literally!

Those big eyes and that messy bedhead just crack me up!

No comments: