Monday, February 1, 2010

bath angel

Kinsley was a complete mess after dinner tonight so in the tub she went. Usually Daddy does bath time but tonight I gave Kinsley a bath while he cleaned up the kitchen and did the dishes. Such a good hubby, huh? ;) To brag on him a little more...I was completely exhausted today b/c Aliyah was up allllll night coughing her poor little head off so again, I got next to no sleep. I just didn't have the energy to do anything today. There was a sink full of dishes when Brandon got home. He changed his clothes and then did the dishes. So sweet of him!! Thanks honey!

Back to bath time...Kinsley loves taking a bath and I haven't taken any bath shots of her for a very long time so I took the opportunity tonight. I only ended up with one decent one and its not even great. She flips and flops around like a fish out of water and she's so quick, it was really hard to get anything of her. I love all that chub on her, even the double chin...lol.

**33 weeks today! Only 7 more to go, and more than likely not that many :-). Woohoo!

No comments: