Friday, February 5, 2010

happy

I felt bad for Brandon yesterday b/c it was his birthday and I wasn't feeling good at all. I was having a lot of pain and just felt absolutely miserable. Thank goodness today was much better. I usually have a small snack before going to bed so that I don't wake up starving and nauseous. Last night when I went to the fridge to get a glass of milk, I found this!!

My absolute favorite!! Cheesecake! Oh so yummylicious!! It got to my fridge via Brandon's mom. Brandon got chocolate cake, of course ;). I'm embarrased to admit that the cheesecake is almost gone and I ate most of it. Not in one sitting...just in case you were wondering. But man, it is SOOOO yummy. I did share some with Kinsley today and she thought it was oh-so-yummy as well. Thanks Donna! That little cheesecake totally made my day :-).

Then today, these all came in the mail. Happy mail ;). 3 birthday cards for me and 1 for Brandon. He got most of his earlier this week. Birthday cards are so much better than bills or junk mail!


Today, this little girl made me smile more than usual. Her favorite thing to do lately is play in the bathroom. She likes to stand on the side of the tub and brush her teeth. (I know standing on the side of the tub is dangerous and we don't allow her to do it but she tries.) I usually take her to the bathroom with me when I have to go, mainly so I can see her and I know she isn't getting into something else she's not supposed to be in. I'll say "you wanna go pee with Mommy?" Now her favorite thing to say is "I pee." She thinks she'll get to go play in the bathroom....LOL. Maybe I should capitalize on this and introduce her to the potty chair and what "I pee" really means...

If we don't have to go anywhere during the day, except to take Aliyah to school, Kinsley typically stays in her pj's unless and until she gets all dirty. I figure it's less laundry, right? So when I do dress her, I dress her up all cute =). I wanted pictures of her all cute today but she didn't want anything to do with the camera. I finally sat her on the table so she couldn't run from me (I stayed within arms reach of her so she didn't fall.) but she had other plans...

She's learned to ignore me...


I did manage to capture this cute little smirk.




It was too last last night by the time we got home from eating out to have cake so we had cake tonight after supper. Aliyah was thrilled to help blow out the candles.

She told Brandon his cake was too girly....lol!



This one wasn't so sure of all that fire...lol. Her face was priceless!


This one melts my heart. 'Nuff said.


She thought Daddy wanted some cake. LOVE the expression I caught on Brandon....LOL!


She shoved that piece of cake in his mouth!
Another piece of happy news - I had a prenatal checkup today and I've only gained ONE pound in 2 weeks!! WOOHOO!! That's awesome for me! Of course, I'm sure all that cheesecake will show up next time...oops!

No comments: