Aliyah lost another tooth today. Brandon and I left to go grocery shopping while his Mom came over to watch Aliyah and Kinsley. While we were gone, Aliyah called to tell us she lost her tooth. Somehow Grandma accidently bumped her and knocked it out. Funny b/c I did the exact same thing with another tooth she lost. I'm glad Grandma knocked it out. It has been loose for several months now. I'm not sure why but Aliyah's teeth sure do hang on for dear life...they take forever to fall out!
And just for fun, some other pictures I snapped today. One of my goals for 2011 is to take more pictures of my kids. I want more pictures of all 3 girls together and more pictures of all 5 of us. I told Brandon this and he laughed at me. He said I take more pictures than anyone he knows, yet I want to take even more. He's really going to hate my camera. You'd think he would get used to it! But he let me take these today and I love 'em!! Don't ya love that last one? ;-)
The girls playing with Kinsley's new McDonald's cart. See that pile of mess in the background? That's just some of the new toys and stuff the girls got for Christmas that I haven't had time to find a place for yet. I plan to tackle that pile tomorrow...
Love this girl.
Since it's Sunday, that means Daddy was watching football every chance he got.
Love this girl too...






No comments:
Post a Comment