Tuesday, January 27, 2009

she's on the move

Kinsley is not crawling but she sure is on the move. She can roll and scoot like nobody's business. We can sit her down on the floor with some toys and leave the room for just a couple minutes and when we get back, she is clear across the room. Her favorite place to roll to right now is under the dining room table and then she gets stuck and yells for help =). Brandon was going through some papers on the floor tonight while Kinsley was playing close by. Kinsley freaks when she sees any kind of paper, she attacks it! So when she saw that Daddy had paper, she rolled and scooted her cubby little butt right over to him. She worked so hard to get an envelope and Daddy kept scooting it just a tiny bit farther as soon as she would reach it just to see her reach for it again. It is cute but I still told him that he was being mean. It's funny b/c she rolls over, reaches her arm as far as she can stretch it and if she still can't reach for whatever she is trying to get, she will roll on her back and push off the floor with her feet to get closer, then she rolls back on her stomach and reaches for her object. If I can get her to do it tomorrow, I'll video tape it and post it.

Here she is showing off her mad rolling skills. (Just ignore the fact that I put the first 2 pictures in the wrong order. I'm too tired and lazy to redo it.)

She looks so proud of herself in that last picture. (You can click on it to make it bigger.)

We have finally gotten enough snow to go out and play in. I took the girls out to play after Kinsley woke up from her afternoon nap. We only stayed out for a few minutes but I got several pictures. I only proofed one though and you'll have to wait until tomorrow for the rest.



P.S. Another snow day tomorrow. Poor Aliyah, she really wanted to go to school today.

1 comment:

Jaycie and Randy said...

Super cute!! i feel her pain, I really wanted to go to school today too!!!