Sunday, January 10, 2010

addition bingo

Aliyah and I played games today while Kinsley was napping. We were playing Leap Frog Bingo, which has a simple addition spinner. Aliyah kept counting on her fingers while adding numbers and it was too cute, so I took that moment to pull my camera out today. When I grabbed it Aliyah said "Mom, what are you doing? No, no pictures right now! We're playing a GAME!!" I promised her I would only take a couple and then put the camera away. I ended up getting more than a couple :).

This one is slightly out of focus, but way too cute not to keep ;)











Shouting the answer! She got so excited each time she figured out a problem on her own =).


We played cover-all and she won!


Tomorrow, I will have to chase Kinsley around to get some pictures of her. I didn't get a single picture of Kinsley over the weekend, except on my cell phone. I'm pretty sure Aliyah will have school, which part of me is glad to get back into our routine but the other part of me is sad... I'd just like some warmer weather :).

No comments: