Sunday, January 17, 2010

entertaining myself

After church today Brandon, Kinsley and I headed to Lowe's for some more basement materials. Aliyah didn't want to go so she went to Grandma and Grandpa's. Lowe's is never a quick trip and I usually end up getting extremely bored so I decided to keep myself entertained this time by taking my camera with me ;). After all, I made a goal to pick up my camera every single day this year so that will require me to take it with us wherever we go.






Brandon didn't even know I was taking pictures until he was almost done....LOL!
Kinsley entertained herself by enjoying her favorite hobby....EATING!


LOVE those lashes...and the upside binky :).


Brandon had to go grab something really quick, so Kinsley and I stayed by the big cart and waited for him. Kinsley watched and waited for him....


She was pretty excited when he returned 5 seconds later. It was like he left for a day. She's such a Daddy's girl lately :).

No comments: