Thursday, January 21, 2010

beyond frustrated!!

This isn't going to make any sense to most of my blog readers so I apologize but I'm trying to make the switch to shooting in RAW rather than jpg and I can't seem to find a program to open my RAW files that is compatible with both my camera and the version of PS that I have. I've been working on this almost the entire day and I'm no closer to figuring it out than I was at 8am this morning. UGH!!! I took pictures today, nothing special, just the girls playing this evening but I'm too frustrated to do anything with them right now. I'm going to go to bed and work on figuring it all out tomorrow...maybe. We'll see.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Ohhh I know what that means....RAW scares me. I think my computer would blow up if I put RAW files on it.